Monday, February 13, 2017

4 Leaf Puppy

Hello everyone!
I'm on the C.C. Designs Blog today with a card that I created
using one of the many adorable February releases.

Here is the new 4 Leaf Puppy rubber stamp from Roberto's Rascals:

Lucky

This little companion keeps showing up every month, 
and I fall in love with him all over again!
I first stamped green card stock with the Spotty Dotty rubber stamp 

with a Versamark stamp pad.
I colored 4 Leaf Puppy with Copics, then stamped a banner 
featuring the Lucky Rainbow Sentiment Clear Stamp
The embossed panel behind him was cut out with Shapers #2 Die. 
A brown bow and four leaf clover embellishment from my stash finished up my card. 😊💚
 
Come over to the new store site to browse around a bit! 
It's so user friendly, and full of adorable products.
You can find all the items that I used for my card by clicking on any of the icons below.
                             Spottydotbackgroundweb_1024x1024Luckyrainbowwebsite_1024x1024 4leafpuppyweb_1024x1024 Shaper2websitelabel_1024x1024

Have a wonderful Monday, everyone! Thank you for coming by to say hello. 💓
xoxoxox,
~*Joni

No comments: