Thursday, August 3, 2017

C.C. Designs August Release!


Happy New Release Day, everyone!
I hope you are ready for some serious cuteness,
because C.C. Designs' August stamps are now available in the store!



Christine has also added a wonderful Mirror Block stamp that makes creating twice as fun!
I can't wait to play around with it and show you its true magic. :)

For my card today I used the adorable Super Girl image:



She's colored up with Copics and paired with a Rockabilly Sentiment stamp.
I created a layer with a cloud embossing folder,
then used 3D foam dots to bring all the panels together.
Of course you can color Super Girl up in any color you choose,
I stayed with the classic colors to coordinate with my papers. ;)

Be sure to stop by the blog to see more samples made by the fabulous designers,
they've worked hard all week to bring these images to life.
And don't forget, all the adorable images are available right here at the store!

Have a Wonder Woman kind of day everyone, thank you for coming by to see me!
xoxoxox
Joni

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

You did such a beautiful job!Adorable!